Tuesday, April 14, 2009

201 Bride Event @ The Brick House on April 22nd!

I just wanted to invite you to an amazing event I'm involved with on April 22nd at The Brick House 179 Godwin Ave in Wyckoff, NJ 6pm! This AMAZING event is going to begin at 6pm featuring many great vendors and some speakers including yours truly! I will be discussing some great ways to desgin your wedding and ways to work with any budget. I will also be covering some great new trends that you may not have thought of! Come and enjoy the great ambiance of vendors who are ready to assist you and people who may have a few great words to share! You can visit the website for more information and to register. There is a minimal entrance fee of $25 for a bride and a guest, but what you will experience is worth it! I heard they have some FAB bags with freebies and great vendor info! Just something you should know! Remember you must register at www.201bride.net I look forward to seeing everyone! Please stop by my table for some great ways to stay organized and learn about my newest relationship with the Hilton Family Brand Hotels and Guestiquette! What's Guestiquette you ask? I guess you'll have to come by and ask me! xoxo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!