Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Calling All Planners!!!

Obviously you can tell I love to educate! I love the CAES 100 series...Your first intro to the wedding industry! I have watched all of our students in the last few years blossom into awesome planners! For those who want to take design to the next level, I have the class for you! Meet CAES 200 Series! Finally a class that teaches design and offers a hands on workshop too! Have you ever wondered how floral artists learn to create a vision? They show you a scribble and within a few hours construct an amazing centerpiece! This has always been extremely fascinating to me. I would never consider myself a floral designer. However, after taking a floral class, I have a HUGE appreciation for them! Well for those who are curious like me, We're having a fabulous "chic" floral design class on June 1st! This class will allow you learn the fundamentals of design!! You will also work hands on with a professional floral designer on 2 centerpieces! This class will be monthly at our Summit location and most likely be scheduled on Monday evenings from 6-9pm.... Our first class is scheduled for June 1st 2009 6-9pm. We are only able to squeeze 10 students in each class due to high demand and space! So if you are not able to get into this class, try again in July! We currrenly have 7 students ready to go for June! We're down to 3 openings! It's funny how I asked our last class on Sat the 18th if there was interest and they all signed up! I know this is just another method to prove how valuable you are to your clients! I will provide the pizza and wine! You are to bring comfy clothes and a mind set ready to bring your business to the next level. I mean business ladies and gentleman! Please contact Lacey (lacey@samanthagoldberg.com) our Special Events Coordinator regarding fees and dates that currently are being booked. This is going to be an amazing class for those who really want to understand floral! What if you have a budget bride and she looks to you to make it happen??? Wouldn't it be fantatsic to make someone's vision become a reality! You'll look like the hero and they will love you to death for providing the service! June 1st is the date! Don't wait! I hope to see you there! xoxo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!