Thursday, April 2, 2009
I wanted to share some of the gossip about my marriage to Hilton! It's everywhere! I could not be more pleased with the response from the media! Thank you to everyone for your emails. I am very excited to say the least! This was on www.hotelchatter.com Alright, we'll admit it: we watch the Style Network. And not just for re-runs of "How Do I Look" — yes, we watch "Whose Wedding Is It Anyway," the wedding show that pairs wedding planners with brides in a start-to-finish look at all the drama behind a ceremony and reception (much classier than Bridezillas, we assure you). And now Hilton Hotels has tapped one of our fave famous Wedding Planner regulars from the show, Samantha Goldberg, to team up with the chain to launch Hilton's brand new online wedding resource, Guestiquette. The site covers everything from modern-day wedding etiquette to — and this is big — an online group booking tool for brides to book blocks of rooms for their guests. Among the biggie gems of advice the site provides is the "I’m Engaged, Now What?" feature. You know, you've got a rock on your finger, but the next steps aren't quite as crystal clear. Here's where the site's "easy-to-use budget tracker, tools for guest hotel accommodations, and a straightforward, manageable timeline" come in. There is tons of advice all around the site, which we appreciated — though it was a wee bit Hilton-propaganda-heavy at times. Um, for example, it encourages you to register to ask your guests to give you Hilton Honors points as a wedding gift. Yeah. I know it's a lot of Hilton, but that's the point! It's an incredible chain! xoxo SG
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- CAES 100 June 6th 2009 Summit NJ!
- Engagement Issues Do They Really Make It To The Al...
- Calling All Planners!!!
- Bridal Gossip!!!! The NY Post!
- New Bridal Finds! What To Wear!!! Destination Wedd...
- TLC Casting A New Show! Are You A Hard Working Mom...
- The Frustrated Bride.... Be Nice To Your Vendors!
- Ettiquette Hell!
- GOOD CHEAP FINDS!!!
- 201 Bride Event @ The Brick House on April 22nd!
- What Is It Like Being A Wedding Planner?
- PLANNERS BEWARE! SCAM
- What Happened To The New Website Sam?
- Next CAES 100 Series Class April 18th 2009 Summit ...
- Cheating and Marriage?
- WE'RE IN FORBES!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!
- I found This In The NY Times.....Brides and Grooms...
- I wanted to share some of the gossip about my marr...
- Better TV and Wedding Disasters
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2008 (85)