Wednesday, April 29, 2009

CAES 100 June 6th 2009 Summit NJ!

What do we expect during hard times? Maybe more time to educate ourselves on how to do better, work smarter and stay focused. I think you are aware that I love to educate. It will never bore me. Sometimes I feel that educating was what I was meant to do. I am ready for another class if you are! Our last class was a great 10 student day! Please check out my web page on education for specifics on what class entails. Date: June 6th 2009 Location: 12 Bank Street Suite 201 Summit NJ Time: 9:30-4pm Fee: Please contact Lacey Borman Cohen our Special Events Coordinator at 908.219.4028 We accept all major credit cards, checks, PayPal and cash. For more information please visit our website at www.samanthagoldberg.com Click on EDUCATION Class is limited at 12 students!!!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!