Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Bridal Gossip!!!! The NY Post!

I nearly SPIT my juice box out when I read it! (April 22) - A New York woman has filed a lawsuit against a wedding guest who allegedly announced during the ceremony she had been having an affair with the groom, the New York Post reports. Sandrina and Harold Purdum, both 31, wed last September in South Ozone Park, a neighborhood in Queens. In a civil suit filed in Queens Supreme Court, Sandrina Purdum claims that guest Jennifer Angevine -- who was Harold's boss at the time -- ruined her special day with an outburst in which she allegedly tossed a drink on another guest and poked the bride in the chest while making the stunning claim. Me and Harry were good together. You had to ruin everything by marrying him. You f- - -ed everything up," Sandrina Purdum quotes Angevine, also 31, as saying in the suit. Harold Purdum, who denies having an affair with Angevine, quit his job following the wedding and has not found employment since, the paper reported. The suit, which accuses Angevine of slander and inflicting emotional distress and battery, goes on to allege that Angevine caused such a stir that 70 guests were ordered to leave the catering hall. The couple spent their wedding night apart but have been trying to work things out. "This girl really ruined my life," Sandrina Purdum told the Post. "Nobody should go through what I went through. Every time I talk about it, I get chills." HOLY HOT TAMALES!!!!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!