Wednesday, April 15, 2009

GOOD CHEAP FINDS!!!

I thought I would try something new...I know you are all affiliated with The Knot or Wedding Channel but for those who have no time....I have found some awesome great steals! First of all, did you know Macy's on 34th (NYC) in Demetrios Bridals has thousands of designers under $2,000??? I sure wish I had these deals when I was getting married!Is their negotiations? In my book ALWAYS! Ask away even another 10% may save you on tax and alterations ladies! GO GO GO To Macy's! If you see Donna you tell her Samantha Goldberg sends her best! Another GREAT place to buy mineral makeup WITHOUT CHEMICALS. Preservatives, proparabyns etc. Just plain natural! Go to www.eyeslipsface.com! The companies name is ELF and they sell mineral makeup for 70% less than Bare Minerals/Essentials. Great for blotting when you get flush or sweaty! Great for the bridal emergency kit and did I mention all other cosmetics are $1????? I have used them and I have to say I hate TV makeup...This works wonders when I am on air! In person people think I have added some "special" treatments to my regimen...NOPE it's ELF! If you look online for coupons you can save even more! TRUST me ladies, this is the BOMB! Can you tell I am an ELF fanatic? Yes, it's been like every week! I have makeup until I am 45 easy! Don't forget to read my newest update in Bridal Guide which should be up tomorrow! It's another juicy one! My how I love the controversy! Ha!

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!