Sunday, April 5, 2009

Next CAES 100 Series Class April 18th 2009 Summit NJ

Hello Aspiring Planners! We are ready to announce the next date of our beginners course in wedding planning! April 18th 2009 Location Samantha Goldberg & Co in Summit NJ Times: 9:30am to 4pm Supplies needed NONE! Fee $999.00 We now accept ALL credit cards, Pay Pal, Money Orders, Personal Checks and Cash. Info about the class can be read under the education link www.samanthagoldberg.com I have expanded this class due to our having to cancel May's class. I've decided after 10 weddings in May, you may find me laying across the conference table begging for mercy. We probably won't get much done. Not even with Duncan Donuts my partner in crime. Pink frosted of course! We do have some spots open. We will have 20 in this class and are currently at 13. Call Lacey Borman Cohen today to register at 908.219.4028 or email her at Lacey@samanthagoldberg.com I want to say how excited I am that we are going to have some Hilton employees present! Please contact Samantha directly if you are under the Hilton Family Brand. Look forward to a FAB class. Yes, we are role playing, and yes you will need to do a few presentations. But we'll do it together and we will conquer the fear! xo Sam

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!