Monday, April 6, 2009
What Happened To The New Website Sam?
Long story...I am making it short. We were having some difficulty with the hosting company and we decided it was best to go back to this web design until everything is ready to go! Be on the look out for something very exciting! xoxo Sam
I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!
- ► 2010 (24)
- CAES 100 June 6th 2009 Summit NJ!
- Engagement Issues Do They Really Make It To The Al...
- Calling All Planners!!!
- Bridal Gossip!!!! The NY Post!
- New Bridal Finds! What To Wear!!! Destination Wedd...
- TLC Casting A New Show! Are You A Hard Working Mom...
- The Frustrated Bride.... Be Nice To Your Vendors!
- Ettiquette Hell!
- GOOD CHEAP FINDS!!!
- 201 Bride Event @ The Brick House on April 22nd!
- What Is It Like Being A Wedding Planner?
- PLANNERS BEWARE! SCAM
- What Happened To The New Website Sam?
- Next CAES 100 Series Class April 18th 2009 Summit ...
- Cheating and Marriage?
- WE'RE IN FORBES!!!!! YAHOOOOOO!
- I found This In The NY Times.....Brides and Grooms...
- I wanted to share some of the gossip about my marr...
- Better TV and Wedding Disasters
- ▼ April (21)
- ► 2008 (85)