Sunday, April 19, 2009

TLC Casting A New Show! Are You A Hard Working Mom?

I've just gotten off the phone with a wonderful casting director who told me they are in need of the following.... TLC is seeking hard working moms on the East Coast (for starters NY, NJ, PA, MD, VA, DC, GA, & FL) who have an event or milestone they want to be madeover for! Please pass this on to any of your friends, family, or clients! Renowned British style experts and the original UK hosts of WHAT NOT TO WEAR, Trinny Woodall and Susannah Constantine, bring their stellar expertise and charming wit to TLC with an all new series MAKING OVER AMERICA WITH TRINNY AND SUSANNAH. The British fashion gurus are about to enter new territory on the other side of the pond, to share their simple philosophy: "Looking stylish is not about following fashion, losing weight, being rich or succumbing to the knife. It's about dressing to show off what you love... about your body”. Making the most of what you've got to look great in any situation! TLC is seeking hard working American women who have something coming up that they want to look great for, but they don’t know where to start! Please email us at info@samanthagoldberg.com if you have any questions.

No comments:

I devote my time to ensuring our clients recieve fab service. There's another "calling" for me. To give back to my peers that aspire to be the next "best" fancy pants somebody! Those who play it safe standing behind me, will fail. I do serve as a warning to others and yes, I'm nutty. It's who I am & it's not going to change, as it works. Feel free to comment & join me on what could be the best road trip EVER!

Not That Sassi Planner Again???

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!

Bling and Pearls Can Be The Icing on The Cake!
Too Good Too Eat.

Blog Archive

Just admit it, I say off the wall things...And it works!